Incheon Airport is the main arrival port of South Korea with around 70% of all tourists coming through this airport. It comes as no surprise that Incheon Airport is well connected to the rest...
Category: Busan Travel Blog
Busan (South Korea) is located in the South of the peninsula and is the 3rd biggest city in the country. It is famous for being a modern beach city with a huge fish market. It is a must visit when travelling to Korea.
A Busan Travel Blog: Best Things To Do In Busan
Busan is home to stunning beaches, elaborate hiking trails, hidden temples and delicious sea food. Below is a list of must things to visit when in Busan. 2 days in Busan is definitely needed to fully enjoy the city. Check the perfect 2 day itinerary here.
- Yonggungsa Temple – This stunning temple is located just next to the ocean. The beautiful cliffs give the temple a completely different atmosphere than other Buddhist Temples located in South Korea.
- Jagalchi Fish Market – Jagalchi Fish Market is the highlight of Busan. This huge inside and outside market is nothing you’ve ever seen before.
- Beomeosa Temple – The temple located in the outskirts of Busan and looks out on the ocean and Busan. It is easily accessible from central Busan by public transport or car.
- Shinsegae Department Store – If you’re into shopping, then this is the place to go. Each big city has a department store similar to this but the one in Busan is extra special as is has a stunning rooftop. The rooftop has statues, animals, cafe and a skywalk.
- Gamcheon Culture Village – The culture village is a colourful town filled coffee shops, restaurants, galleries, statues and souvenir shops. Climb all the way to the top to get a great view overlooking the village and the harbour.
- Spa Land – Busan is the city of the spa’s. There are more than 450 different Korean bath houses accross the city. Find more info on how to experience a Jjimjil bang here.
- Getting To Busan – You can easily reach Busan from all major cities by bus, flight or train. Check more info on how to get to Busan from Seoul here.
Other Busan Blog Posts
Questions about things to do in Busan? Want to know where to stay in Busan? Looking to try some yummy Busan food? Don’t hesitate to contact me.
Latest Busan Blog Posts:
See below the latest blog post published on this Busan trip blog.
Are you wondering how to go to Busan from Seoul? Is going from Seoul Train Station to Busan the best option? What the distance is from Seoul to Busan? How to drive from Seoul...
Following a previous blog post on day trips from Seoul, this is a guide on the best day trips from Busan, a metropolitan city in South Korea. Busan is located on the south coast...
What are the best things to do in Busan? Where to stay in Busan? What is the best Busan city tour? What to eat in Busan? Looking for a Busan itinerary 2 days? Then read...