Category: Gyeongju Travel Blog
Gyeongju, also referred to as the museum without walls, is a must go place when travelling in South Korea. The many beautiful temples, UNESCO parks, museums this old Silla capital has to offer will not disappoint you. Read on to find out more about Gyeongju in this Gyeongju blog post;
A Gyeongju Travel Blog: Best Places To Go In Gyeongju
Gyeongju is a beatiful city which can be enjoyed for a couple of day or even a full week. Below you’ll find a list of the best things to do.
• Seokguram Grotto – read full guide on Seokguram Grotto here.
• Bulguksa Temple – check out this full guide on Bulguksa Temple.
• Golgulsa Temple – Why not try the unique Golgulsa temple stay program?
• Coast Of Gyeongju – Escape the city and experience small fisher villages.
• Gyeongju Cherry Blossom Festival
• Namsan Mountain and Gyeongju National Park – Enjoy one of the many hiking trails in the national park of Gyeongju.
• Check more things to do in Gyeongju here.
Have any questions about Gyeongju (South Korea)? Looking for places to stay or eat? Don’t hesitate to contact me!
Latest Gyeongju Blog Posts:
See below the latest blog post published about travelling in Gyeongju.
The beautiful Gyeongju is a city located in the South East of the peninsula. It is well known for its history and relaxing atmosphere. It is located between 2 major cities, Daegu and Busan....
Seokguram Grotto and Bulguksa Temple are the historic jewels of the Silla Capital Gyeongju, both sites are must things to do in Gyeongju! The sights are located just outside the Gyeongju city center, easily accessible by...
South Korea is known for its stunning mountains and the endless amount of well maintained hiking trails. Wherever you are on holidays in Korea, you will always be able to find a great mountain...
Are you looking to cherry blossoms in Korea? Want to visit the Gyeongju cherry blossom festival? When does the Sakura season starts in Korea? The ancient capital of the Silla Dynasty, Gyeongju is the place...