Category: Myeongdong Blog
Myeongdong is a vibrant area in the central of Seoul. It is easy accessible from most touristic attractions and is THE place to stay when visiting Seoul.
Things To Know When Coming To Myeongdong
• What To Wear In Myeongdong – Seoul has very extreme seasons, it can get to -20°C in winter and can go up to 40°C during summer. Make sure to pack the right clothes for the right season.
• Seoul Power Adapter – Plug outlets in Korea are the same as mainland Europe. If you are coming from another country, make sure to bring the right travel adapter.
• Tipping Culture – Tipping in Seoul is not mandatory and often not done, it can be rejected in many cases.
• Myeongdong Luggage Storage – Arriving in Myeongdong early morning and can’t get to your hotel until later in the day? Leave your luggage at the Myeongdong luggage storeage point.
Myeongdong Blog Posts
• Incheon Airport to Myeongdong – Getting from Incheon Airport to Myeongdong is quite easy. The cheapest way is by subway and fastest way is by bus.
• Things To Do In Myeongdong – Enjoy a hanbok photo shoot, shopping, street food, spa experience and much more in Myeongdong.
• Myeongdong Night Market – The Myeongdong night market is a must do experience. Around 4 pm, vendors start opening their stalls and sell everything from tteokpokki to odeng, dumplings, grilled lobster, juices and much more.
• What To Eat In Myeongdong – In Myeongdong you’ll find many department stores, cosmetic stores, underground shopping mall and much more.
• Shopping At Myeongdong – Myeongdong is the shopping paradise, make your way to the vibrant shopping district for the best skin care, fashion and souvenirs.
• How To Go To Myeongdong – Guide to how to go to Myeongdong by bus, subway, taxi and on foot from major districts in Seoul like Hongdae, Dongdaemun and more.
Do not hesitate to contact me regarding questions about your stay in Myeongdong.
Latest Myeongdong Blog Posts:
See below the latest blog post published about travelling in Myeongdong.
Myeongdong, the place to be in Seoul. The many department stores, street food stalls and cute cafes make this the ultimate location for travelers to stay in. Myeongdong is very well connected to the...
South Korea is famous for being a shopping destination for foreign tourists. Seoul, as a unique big city, is the best place for shopping, especially in the vibrant Myeongdong, the ultimate shopping district. Read...
Where to eat in Myeongdong? What to eat in Myeongdong Korea? Looking for the best restaurants in Myeongdong? Recommended Myeongdong restaurants? Find out more in this Myeongdong food guide. When thinking about Myeongdong, the first...
Myeongdong is a vibrant area in central Seoul filled with department stores, restaurants and great hotels. It is the perfect base for travelers to discover the rest of Seoul from. After a long flight...
Myeongdong (Myeong-dong) is the hot spot of Seoul for tourists. It is a vibrant area of Seoul which is filled with hotels, skin care shops, restaurants and cafes. It is the perfect area to...