Start Planning Here
First visit to Be Marie Korea?
Welcome! We have created this Korea travel blog to help you plan THE best trip to South Korea and learn everything there is to know about the Korean culture. This page will help you navigate to the content you need the most right now to start planning your trip.
Our mission? To make sure you enjoy South Korea to the fullest!
If you want to know more about Be Marie Korea and who we are, read our about page here.
South Korea is a huge country with loads of things to do for young and old all over the country. From stunning scenery to the most amazing culture, food and K Culture experiences. We are totally in love with South Korea and want to share this passion with anyone planning on visiting this intriguing country.
FIRST STEP: Make sure you join our free Korea Travel Planning Facebook group. This is the place to ask any questions about your trip, to be inspired and to connect with other South Korea travelers.
- An in depth 3, 5 and 7 day itinerary for South Korea. Download it by clicking here.
- A detailed guide to what to wear in Korea. Read about what to wear in Korea here.
- Using public transportation in Korea. Read how to use public transportation in Seoul and the rest of Korea.
- Premade Korea travel itineraries. Check the best Korea travel itineraries here.
- Does it snow in Seoul and Korea? Learn about seeing snow in Seoul and the rest of Korea here.
- Planning on going to Myeongdong in Seoul? Read all their is to know about Myeongdong here.
- Luggage Storage. Click here to learn about where to store luggage.
If you are looking for specific destination advice within South Korea, you can find our full guides to each destination by clicking on the image below:
Be part of our community!
Join the Be Marie Korea email list by signing up here. Each month we will send you helpful information to help you plan your trip.
We look forward to hearing what a great trip you had in South Korea!