What are the best things to do in Busan? Where to stay in Busan? What is the best Busan city tour? What to eat in Busan? Looking for a Busan itinerary 2 days? Then read...
Category: Korea Itinerary
When visiting Korea, having your itinerary ready is a must as it will save you lots of puzzle work upon arrival and during your stay here in Korea. Below are listed many South Korea Itinerary, make sure to choose your Korean Itinerary based on your time and budget.
South Korea Itinerary: A Full Guide To The Best Itineraries
South Korea Itinerary
• Korea 5 Day Itinerary – a guide to the best things to do in South Korea including Seoul and other destinations like Busan, Gyeongju or Jeju.
• Korea 7 Day Itinerary – travel post about how to spend 7 days in South Korea. Destinations include Busan, Seoul, Gyeongju, Jeju, Jeonju and many more.
Seoul is a must visit when in Korea, you can easily spend one day or one month in this vibrant city.
• Seoul 1 Day Itinerary – an itinerary when only one day in Seoul while using the Discover Seoul Pass.
• Seoul 4 Day Itinerary – the best itinerary when only 4 days in Seoul including where to go, stay and eat.
• Seoul 5 Day Itinerary – detailed itinerary to spending 5 days in and around Seoul.
• Seoul 7 Day Itinerary – a full itinerary to the best things to do when 7 days in Seoul.
Even though Busan is one of the biggest cities in Korea, it has a completely different vibe than Seoul!
• Busan 2 Day Itinerary – only have 2 days to spend in Busan? Make the most of your time with this detailed itinerary.
The pride of Korea! Jeju is an exotic island of the south coast of the peninsula.
• Jeju Itinerary 3 Days – A 3 day itinerary to the best things to do on the stunning Jeju island.
Have any questions about a Korea Itinerary? Looking for more info on certain places? Don’t hesitate to contact me!
Found your perfect South Korea itinerary? Why not pin it?
Latest Korea Itinerary Blog Posts:
See below the latest blog post published about Korea trip itineraries.
South Korea is surprisingly large – and you could easily spend months here and never come close to seeing everything. But if you only have 5 days in Korea, what are the places you have...
Jeju is the pride of South Korea. A beautiful volcanic island located of the South Coast. It is one of the most popular holiday destinations among Koreans, especially for honeymoons , as is has...
The capital of South Korea is a major city, unlike any other capital city in Asia. Seoul offers a great combination between culture, history, food and activities for foreign travelers. Use this Seoul Itinerary 7...
So you only have one day to spend in Seoul, South Korea? This is your must-see 1 day itinerary Seoul which will allow you to get a taste of the vibrant metropolitan and see...
Seoul is a great city to visit during a long weekend city trip in Asia. It is a vibrant capital with lots to offer for foreign travelers visiting Korea and Seoul. Everything from history,...
Seoul is a major busting city, a place which is unlike any other city in the world. It is the perfect city to explore delicious food, experience cultural activities in the historic center or...
South Korea is a beautiful country with lots to offer. From stunning beaches to mega cities, traditional culture and amazing food. Below are several itineraries listed to help you plan your ultimate South Korea 7...