Innisfree Nail Polish Review | Innisfree Real Colour Nails & Coating
Finding the right nail polish is an essential as we want a nail polish that is long lasting, doesn’t easily chip and looks like it’s done by a professional. Like any other K- Beauty Brand, Innisfree also has a collection of nail polishes. Read on to find out more in this Innisfree nail polish review on this Korean Beauty Blog!
About Innisfree Nail Polish
This review is about the Innisfree Real Color Nail series which has been around for multiple years. The collection contains 35 different colours including all shades of red, green, yellow, blue, brown, black and even sparkling nail polish. The colours are inspired by the different season and they even have a Jeju color series. Innisfree even runs a blog with inspirational pictures and tips on how to make the most beautiful nail art.
Any Questions? Join our the Korea Skincare & Beauty Facebook Group here! Ask any questions you have, connect with fellow beauty enthusiasts and learn more about Korean skincare & beauty.
Innisfree Nail Polish Review
1. Full Name
Innnisfree Real Color Nail Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter/6mL
There are quite a few benefits for using the Innisfree Nail Polish including the following:
- Easy To Apply: The bottle is quite similar to other nail polish brands but it has quite a wide brush which makes it easier to apply the nail polish. As the brush is wide and flat, with just a few strokes your whole nail is covered. It is also easy to apply nail polish on the sides of your nails.
- Quick-Drying: When applying the nail polish it only takes a few minutes to fully dry. I waited approximately 5 minutes before applying the next layer. Personally I even thought it dried a bit too quickly, as sometimes I wasn’t even finished painting and it had already dried out.
- Easy To Remove: The Innisfree Real Color Nail polish is super easy to remove. No need to scrub too hard, just need a cotton wipe and some nail polish remover.
- Good Price Quality: If you buy the nail polish in Korea, one bottle will only cost you 3000 krw and if you buy it from abroad online you’ll spend around 6$ depending on the shop you buy it from. Check prices on Amazon or Ebay!
- Doesn’t Damage Your Nails: Sometimes I feel like certain nail polishes damage my nails and leave marks after removing the nail polish. This is not the case with this Innisfree nail polish.
The ingredients of the Innisfree Nail Polish contains calcium, argan oil and tangerine oil to provide nourishment to damaged nails.
In the past year I’ve tried quite a few different Innisfree nail colours. What I love about it that they usually spread very easily, especially when applying the base layer. But I’ve also had a few bottles which were harder to spread. It felt like the nail polish was a bit chunky and was a bit dried out. This only happened a few times during the past years.
Smells like any other nail polish but the smell wasn’t as strong as other brands. Sometimes I feel like the smell of nail polish fills the whole room but the Innisfree one doesn’t.
Like mentioned above, the Innisfree nail polish price really depends on where you buy the nail polish. If you buy it in an Innisfree shop in Korea it only costs 3000 krw for a bottle. But if you buy it online and have it send abroad it will be more expensive. On Ebay one bottle costs 3$ + delivery fees and on amazon a bottle costs around 11$.
7. Cons Of The Innisfree Nail Polish
- Chips Of Easily: When using the Innisfree nail polish it chips of quite easily, especially when no top coating is used. When I used the Innisfree nail polish it sometimes chips after 1 or 2 days. This doesn’t happen every time but quite often.
- Base & Top Coat: When using the Innisfree nail polish you also need to get the base and top coat.
- Dries Quickly: I know I’ve mentioned this in my pros as well but I feel like this is also a con. Sometimes when painting a nail it dries before finishing that nail and it leaves brush marks. If you use the top coating after that it hides the brush marks a bit.
7. Personal Innisfree Nail Polish Review
I personally really like this nail polish. It’s very cheap, they have a lot of colour options. It is not the best nail polish as it chips quite easily but as I am a big fan of Innisfree products I don’t really mind. I always use the nail polish together with one base layer and two top coats to fully protect the polish. This seems to prevent the nail polish from chipping easily.
Other Innisfree Nail Polish & Nail Products
Innisfree has a couple of different nail polish collections but their main collection is the Real Colour Nails. Listed below are their other nail polish collections, coatings and other nail products.
- Green Nail: The Green Nail Innisfree collection is a one which only used natural ingredients instead of artificial ingredients. This prevents irritation and is healthier for the nails. More info and buy product here.
- Eco Nail Base Coat: A clear base coat which uses tangerines as special ingredient. It is clear and is recommended to use before applying the coloured nail polish. More info and buy product here.
- Nail Gel Top Coat: Use this get top coating to protect your nail polish against chipping. More info and buy product here.
- Nail Strips: Innisfree sells a collection of nail decoration and nail stickers. Their most popular stickers are the Gel Gloss Nail Strip which come in different patterns. More info and buy product here.
- Nail Base Coat: Instead of the Eco Nail Base Coat is use the basic Nail Base Coat. I honestly don’t really see the difference between the two products. The basic base coat is quite good and I even use it when I’m not wearing coloured nail polish. More info and buy product here.
- Nail Serum: The nail serum of Innisfree is meant to maintain the oil balance around the nails. It is moisturising and is rich in nutrients. More info and buy product here.
- Nail Strengthener: Use this product to strengthen your nails. The product is rich in calcium and is perfect for those with weak nails. More info and buy product here.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are in Korea you can buy this nail polish in any Innisfree shop. If you are living abroad, buy the nail polish online on Amazon or Ebay.