Best Korean Eye Cream For Wrinkles
Have you been looking into adding a step into your beauty routine? Or are you looking for a the best Korean eye cream for wrinkles and fine lines? We are here to help you take proper care of the sensitive skin around your eyes. Korean cosmetics offer a wide range of choices when it comes to eye creams. We have compiled a list to guide you through the best Korean eye cream for wrinkles and fine lines!
The skin around your eyes is very sensitive and factors like the amount of sleep and sun exposure can directly affect it. Fine line and wrinkle care should start before you start noticing them. There is a wide range of Korean eye creams available that help prevent and heal these lines. Here is a list of the best Korean eye creams for wrinkles and fine lines.
- Ingredients To Look For In The Best Korean Eye Creams For Wrinkles
- Why Use Korean Eye Cream Brands?
- Best Korean Eye Cream for Wrinkles And Fine Lines
- Final Verdict Best Korean Eye Creams For Fine Lines And Wrinkles
- K-beauty Tips For Using Korean Skincare For Wrinkles
- Other Korean Products For Wrinkles
- Other Ways to Prevent and Care for Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Ingredients To Look For In The Best Korean Eye Creams For Wrinkles
- Hyaluronic Acid: this ingredient rehydrates the skin and gives it a plump look. It also releases antioxidants that help protect your skin. Hyaluronic acid does not repair wrinkles or fine lines but gives the skin a temporary boost. Use it together with other ingredients to instantly boost the look of your skin while repairing it.
- Peptides: these little guys are the amino acids that come together to form proteins (including collagen).
- Vitamin C: the old ally to general health! Vitamin C helps improve the Collagen generation and firms the skin. It doesn’t only help for wrinkles but also for dark circles and puffiness.
- Retinol: this magic ingredient of skin care is related to vitamin A and can help reduce both wrinkles and scars. The catch is continuous use. It will take up to 6 months for the effects to appear.
Any Questions? Join our the Korea Skincare & Beauty Facebook Group here! Ask any questions you have, connect with fellow beauty enthusiasts and learn more about Korean skincare & beauty.
Why Use Korean Eye Cream Brands?
With the popularity of K-pop and K-dramas more and more people are seeking out Korean cosmetics and K-beauty tips. Korean women and men are known to take very good care of their skin and Korean cosmetic brands have to ensure quality to be able to keep up.
- K-beauty products use natural ingredients. Koreans are very sensitive about the harmful chemicals in their everyday items and the beauty companies are well aware of this.
- The Korean cosmetic companies use innovative methods and produce high-quality products.
- Korean cosmetics tend to be better value compared to their western counterparts. You can get great affordable skin care for less.
- Korean products are widely available in online Korean beauty stores.
Best Korean Eye Cream for Wrinkles And Fine Lines
Here is our list of top Korean eye cream for wrinkles and fine lines. We hope it can help you choose the right cream for your skin type.
1. MIZON Snail Repair Eye Cream
Snail products are a go to when it comes to skin regeneration. Snail secretion accelerates skin restoration and is said to contain hyaluronic acid which makes the skin firm. Mizon’s Snail Repair eye cream contains ‘Snail Secretion Filtrate 80%’ and E.G.F (rh-Oligopeptide-1) which is a peptide that signals the cells to stimulate cell growth and healing. It helps brighten your skin and heal the wrinkles. It is a good light weight moisturizing eye cream. You can use this product with your day or night routine. Buy Mizon eye cream here.
2. Skinfood Royal Honey Moisturizing Essential Eye Cream
Honey is an age-old ingredient used for skin care. Skinfood is continuing this long established and well-tested prescription and improving it. The Royal Honey Moisturizing Eye Cream contains aged honey which according to Skinfood has a higher concentration of vitamins and minerals. Honey is known to speed up the skin cell’s healing process, has exfoliating properties and moisturizing properties. It helps keep the skin young and postpones the formation of wrinkles. Use during day or night. This is also the perfect product to use during the day if you use retinol in your night routine. Buy Skinfood eye cream here.
3. MIZON Collagen Power Firming Eye Cream
MIZON offers another product to help with wrinkles. The Collagen Power Firming Eye Cream contains 42% collagen solution. MIZON claims that this powerful eye cream will lift the wrinkles and improves the overall elasticity of the eye area skin while keeping it moisturized. The eye cream absorbs well, keeps the delicate eye skin well hydrated, and plumps up the eye area. It has a gel-like texture which is helpful with preventing the greasy feel. You can use this eye cream during day or night. Buy Mizon cream here.
4. IOPE Super Vital Eye Cream
This eye cream is slightly on the higher end but is filled with an interesting natural ingredient. To make the Super Vital Eye Cream, IOPE extracts ‘Super Flavonoid’ from a plant, famous for its resilience, called Selaginella. According to research Selaginella extract improves the skin’s elasticity and reduces the depth of fine lines. Get IOPE Super Vital Cream here.
Flavonoids are antioxidants. Some flavonoids absorb UVB, and most increase your skins natural defense against UVR which helps prevent fine lines from forming. Use during the daytime to prevent fine lines and wrinkles and use IOPE Age Corrector at night to regenerate skin.
IOPE Age Corrector can be applied to any spot where fine line treatment is needed. It contains retinoids which are one of the more trusted ingredients when it comes to the treatment of fine lines. Buy IOPE Age Corrector here.
5. HANYUL BAEK HWA GOH Wrinkle Filler Eye Cream
HANYUL is a famous brand if you’re looking for more traditional Korean treatments. This eye cream is filled with a traditional Korean ingredient ‘Baek Hwa Goh’ which has lots of antioxidants to help improve the vitality, elasticity, and moisture of your eye area skin. It absorbs well and can be used during day or night. Buy Hanyul cream here.
Final Verdict Best Korean Eye Creams For Fine Lines And Wrinkles
Korean eye creams offer a variety of anti-aging products. That is because the K-beauty brands have long understood that good skin care has to cater to different skin types.
Before deciding on a product, assess the skin around your eyes to see what would suit you the most. If you have youthful skin and are looking to prevent fine lines check out Skin Food’s honey-rich eye cream and MIZON’s collagen cream. If you are trying to counter existing fine lines or wrinkles go for more restorative creams like MIZON’s Snail Repair cream or IOPE’s products.
K-beauty Tips For Using Korean Skincare For Wrinkles
Make sure you’re applying the eye cream correctly to improve the anti-aging effects. Here are some tips:
- Clean the area properly: make sure the skin is clean before application. If you have make-up on use appropriate make-up removers and cleansers.
- Apply at the right stage: K-beauty is known for its vigorous and orderly skincare steps. The suggested order starts with the lightest essences and ends in the heaviest creams. Test out your Korean eye cream on your arm, next to your other products, to figure out the best order.
- Use the right amount: you can cover the skin around your eyes with a pea size amount of eye cream. Using too much product will suffocate your skin and can block your pores.
- Don’t apply to dry skin: increase absorption and lock in the moisture apply eye cream on damp skin. After washing your face prepare the area with a light essence and then proceed to massage in your other products.
- Keep away from your eyes: make sure the cream does not get in your eyes. Avoid putting the cream on your eyelids or lashes. Even the most natural products can irritate eyes.
- Pat, do not rub: you will not find one beautiful Korean actress who would rub cream into their sensitive eye area skin. Dab the cream around the desired area and pat gently until it’s absorbed.
- Give it time to absorb: after you finish your routine give your skin a second before moving onto your make up. It will help the effectiveness of your eye creams and also prevents makeup malfunctions.
- Morning and night: eye cream can be applied twice a day with your morning routine and night routine. You can alternate between two types of eye cream to suit your skins’ day and night needs.
- Don’t forget the smile lines: if you are using a restorative eye cream give those smile lines some love and give them a dab of eye cream as well!
Other Korean Products For Wrinkles
As mentioned in a previous article ‘best Korean Eye Cream for dark circles’ Korean beauty brands offer other products that can complement your eye skin care to reduce the wrinkles and fine lines even more. Check out these under-eye masks:
- Purederms Collagen Eye Mask: sooth Rehydrate and heal your under-eye skin with Purederma’s eye mask. More info here.
- Etude House Collagen Eye Mask: hydrate and refresh your eyes after a hard day of work with Etude House’s famous collagen Eye Mask. Etude promises to boost and firm up the skin around your eye. More info here.
Other Ways to Prevent and Care for Fine Lines and Wrinkles
K-beauty is all about prevention before treatment! Having the best Korean eye cream for wrinkles will definitely help, but there is more you can do. The skin under the eyes is very sensitive and delicate. It is important to take good care of your precious eyes.
- Avoid sun damage: humans have a complicated relationship with the sun. On one hand we enjoy its warmth and happiness and on the other hand it’s the skin’s age-old enemy. Always wear a good sun cream when outside. If possible, avoid unnecessary sun exposure when the sun is at its highest point. Also, turns out those snazzy sunglasses you have can help the skin around your eyes by helping avoid squinting. Remember to put on your chic!
- Moisturize: the dermatologist’s age-old suggestion. Moisturize and maintain the moisture in your skin.
- Improve your diet: make sure you are getting a healthy diet with enough fiber and Omega-3. You should also eat more soy based products. Studies have shown that soy can help skin deal with sun damage and improves skin structure! It’s no wonder Asians don’t age.
- Get an eye check-up: if you find yourself squinting a lot you might be in need of glasses or contact lenses. Prevent those lines from deepening by getting your eyes checked on time.
- Stop smoking: smoking not only messes with your lungs, heart, and every other organ, but also can significantly affect your skin. Cigarette smoke has been linked to wrinkles. You are much more attractive without them anyways!
Have you tried any of these best Korean eye cream for wrinkles? Have any question about the list of Korean creams? Do you know of a cream that should be added to this list? Let us know in the comment section below.
Written By Nahid Taheri